2011-09-14

W7-Tuesday,get some parts of the building done by laser cuting



Basically I chose 2mm MDF as my material but there are not enough material in that Upper Queen St , workshop, and the school laser cutting machine is out of working.

Now, what I need is the redesing the rest of the building to 3mm thickness MDF.

I am afraid this project I cant finish on time, I am quite behind others.

The difficulty of making a model by laser cutting is about the calculation, and you must clearly know how to order them together.
Because sometimes the material will be cut into similar size so labeling them out is quite important and more easier for the later modeling.


I spent some time on the 3D modeling software, because I never use it before except Secondlive and ArchiCAD.



Still calculating







No comments:

Post a Comment