2011-08-11

W4 Main strcture of "sustenance " project

I am focusing on a small object that can put into downtown rather than a building. Because my physical sustenance is coffee and mental sustenance is creativity, both of them can stimulate human activity. So, I want to create a place that people can enjoy coffee and also can stimulate their creativity. And it can be placed in anywhere.


By analyzed the drawing on Wensday, I found that downtown just like a "concrete forest" which has lots of concrete rectangle. Most of the building in downtown are modern buildings. That remain me the Jenga which is played by wooden blocks. Player can moves the blocks.


(Image for google)




(1:5 model , structue and movement )





(Above: the basic design idea. Underside: 1:1 model calculation, for workshop)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment